Requests must be:
- Made by a regular LaBelle Day Spas & Salons client. A regular client is defined as someone who has purchased a minimum of $5,000 in goods and services in the past calendar year.
- For the cities of Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, and Woodside.
- Benefit the areas of women's health, fashion, schools, or the arts.
- Qualify for a non-profit status with the Internal Revenue Service.
Requests must be submitted by an active LaBelle client at least 30 days prior to an event. We review requests bimonthly. To submit a request, please email the following information (no phone calls please) to Tiffany.Schneider@abelledayspas.com.
- Brief description of the event and organization, including date and expected number of attendees
- Contact person, daytime phone and email
- Previous LaBelle involvement, if applicable
- If another spa/salon will be solicited for donations
- How the LaBelle donation will be advertised