LaBelle supports many charitable causes in order to improve the quality of life for Bay Area people, with a special focus on health and arts. Beneficiaries receive gift cards for spa treatments or products, or a gift basket donation. As we receive hundreds of donation requests each year, we regrettably cannot accommodate every worthwhile request. Please ensure that you meet the following guidelines and submit requests as follows:
Requests must be:
- Made by a regular LaBelle Day Spas & Salons client. A regular client is defined as someone who has purchased a minimum of $5,000 in goods and services in the past calendar year.
- For the cities of Los Altos, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside or San Francisco.
- Benefit the areas of schools or the arts.
- Qualify for a non-profit status with the Internal Revenue Service.
Requests must be submitted by an active LaBelle client at least 30 days prior to an event. We review requests bimonthly. To submit a request, please email the following information (no phone calls please) to Tiffany.Schneider@
- Brief description of the event and organization, including date and expected number of attendees
- Contact person, daytime phone and email
- Previous LaBelle involvement, if applicable
- If another spa/salon will be solicited for donations
- How the LaBelle donation will be advertised