Repair, Plump & Restore Kit
$ 120.00 $ 167.00
Bella Schneider takes the science of skincare seriously. Starting in 1976, when she opened her first LaBelle Day Spa & Salon, Bella emerged as a clinical skincare leader, advancing esthetic science with innovations in such areas as ethnic skincare, peels and peer education.
Known internationally as a product formulator and Crystal Award winner, Bella publishes regularly on esthetics topics and enjoys a hands-on relationship with her clients, ranging from Silicon Valley executives and celebrities to a diverse clientele who wish to optimize their appearance and health.
Bella’s daughter Tiffany and grandson Raphael join her in making LaBelle your favorite beauty and relaxation destination.
Recommended for Normal & Oily Skins
4 in 1- MicroCurrent + RF+ EMS+ LED Device
Collagen Restore HydraGel Mask
- Wash skin and ensure it's free of skincare creams or make-up.
- Apply a thick layer of Collagen Hydragel to facilitate with the device's electrical penetration and to soothe the skin with restorative soluble collagen.
- Select preferred mode on the machine.
- Massage the skin with slow gentle motions using light pressure.
- Clean skin and apply a moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
- For best results, perform once or twice a week for.an average of 10 – 15 sessions