Diamond Head Microdermabrasion Machine Portable
Bella Schneider takes the science of skincare seriously. Starting in 1976, when she opened her first LaBelle Day Spa & Salon, Bella emerged as a clinical skincare leader, advancing esthetic science with innovations in such areas as ethnic skincare, peels and peer education.
Known internationally as a product formulator and Crystal Award winner, Bella publishes regularly on esthetics topics and enjoys a hands-on relationship with her clients, ranging from Silicon Valley executives and celebrities to a diverse clientele who wish to optimize their appearance and health.
Bella’s daughter Tiffany and grandson Raphael join her in making LaBelle your favorite beauty and relaxation destination.
Treat Major Skin Conditions with Diamonds!
A Diamond Microdermabrasion treats
- Age spots on the face, neck, decolette , arms and body
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Red spots and acne scars on cheeks, chin and forehead
- Blemishes and acne scarring
- Pregnancy stretch marks
- Aging skin, create a younger, healthy glow
- Pigment irregularities (hyperpigmentation)
- Stimulate collagen formation.
HOW THE MICRODERMABRASION DIAMOND WORKS
Micro-peeling is the latest technique in the removal of dead cells from the skin’s surface that promotes the new cell growth without any harmful chemicals. The Microdermabrasion with a Diamond Head uses NO crystals. Instead, it buffs the surface of the skin by vacuuming the dead cells, leaving the skin smooth and restoring its luster. Furthermore, the removal of dead skin sends cellular messages to the lower layers to move upwards. This expedites the skin’s overall renewal process.
How to Do Microdermabrasion:
- Cleanse skin gently. Avoid harsh cleansers when performing Microdermabrasion.
- Pat the skin dry with a towel and air dry face completely.
- Pull the skin tight and then (perform 2 to 3 passes tight to the skin on an upward direction) the machine head on your skin.
Don’t do more than 1 or 2 passes on the same area of skin.
To lift the skin, use the machine in an upward motion.
- After you have treated the whole area, turn the machine off and finish the treatment with lighteners where needed, serum and mask.