Thank you for choosing LaBelle Day Spas & Salons. We know you have a choice of spas, and we appreciate your business. The information below is intended to make your visit as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
To make an appointment, please call the LaBelle of your choice.
If you are running late for your scheduled appointment time, we appreciate being notified of the delay. In order to respect our clients´ schedules, all service visits must end at their scheduled times. All LaBelle locations have shower facilities on the premises.
- Men should shave in advance of facials, but not immediately before the facial to prevent skin irritation.
- Shaving immediately before body scrubs or wrap treatments is not recommended.
- Eating immediately prior to massage is not recommended.
There is no penalty for cancellation more than 48 hours in advance of appointments for package/group/multiple services or more than 24 hours in advance of a single service. Should you need to cancel your appointment within the 24/48-hour window, we will make every effort to fill your slot. If we are unable to do so, or if we are only able to fill part of the time, you will be charged for the portion of the services that remains unfilled. Please be aware that we do not accept cancellations by email.
House Rules & Payment Methods
LaBelle accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
- As a courtesy to our spa guests, the use of cell phones and pagers are NOT permitted in any area of the spa.
- Gratuities cannot be charged or added to credit cards.
- Gift cards must be presented at the time of service and cannot be “traced” if lost.
- Gift cards are transferable to any party.
- LaBelle is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Although lockers are provided, please leave valuables at home if possible.
- To enhance the quiet and relaxing environment of our spa, and for health and safety reasons, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in any spa service area.